Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Buh-Bye Inches!

As I stated previously, in the post "The Skinny and the Pantry Cleanse", I am no longer letting the scale measure my success.  My new friend is the measuring tape and I so love him today!  I have decided to measure my success weekly and I happily saw the following results today:

-1" on waistline (This is my true waistline, not where my pants hit)
-1" on thighs
-1" on my bottom :)
-3/4" on my hips
Maybe a centimeter or so on my arms, but that's OK :)

That's a total of 3 3/4" in a week!  Doin' the happy dance, Doin' the happy dance.    

Tonight I will be going out to dinner with my husband for the first time since I started my journey and I am confident that my choices will be the right ones.  I feel that I can eat anywhere, but will just have to make sure how the food is prepared and ask for veggies instead of the fried french fries or macaroni and cheese.  I will let you know how it goes and what I order. 

Again, thanks for reading and cheers to you for starting your own journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment