Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Good Weekend!

The whole weekend was a success in my book! I followed my meal plan menu and literally kicked my own ass at the gym! At one point I think my tear ducts actually turned into sweat ducts, but it truly is the best feeling knowing that you are getting in a good work out. Do you know that feeling where your legs feel, and in my case probably look, like Jell-O jigglers?? Where you go to step off the treadmill or just simply take your first step after killer lunges? Yea, those jiggle legs!! I love it though, it's the pain that hurts so good. :)

The meal plan menu was literally one of the smartest things I have done in a long time. It makes life so much easier. Take today for instance, I was starving when we got home from the gym and I was not sure what to eat. I take a look at my meal plan, and whala! it's already been planned for me and it actually feels relieving knowing that I don't have to make that decision on the spot. To whom ever came up with the idea of the meal plan, I love you!

To conclude the weekend, we had an awesome dinner with family that I adore. The dinner was pork chops, zucchini, asparagus, twice baked potatoes, and cheese bread. It was an amazing spread and all looked so good. If you know me at all, you will know that twice baked potatoes and bread makes my mouth water like Pavlov's Dog!! Proving to myself that I am in this to change my life I had a yummy pork chop and the veggies, that's it. I could hear a crowd in an uproar cheering for me, in my head of course, but it was there nonetheless. So with that I say...bring on the week!!

2 comments: